Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fake interview with Zach Jones

I found this in some old text file I had. I'd taken lines from someone's MySpace profile and written up a fake interview to spotlight them.

Ash: Zach Jones, wow. Well, I don't think I have to tell you how long I've waited to finally have an opportunity to sit down and have a chat with you.
Zach: if u want 2 talk im just a click away .
Ash: Oh, don't be so modest. You're all over the place like pork rind grease on the Edelbrock catalog! Zach, how would you describe yourself?
Zach: Im a sweet an charming country boy. With long brown hair an brown eyes.
Ash: Who could ask for more? With such a unique charm, I'm sure the ladies can't keep their thumbless hands off of you. Has Mr. Jones found himself a nice little slice to call home/hoe?
Zach: Im taken.by the best girl ever.
Ash: Well, I certainly doubt that... let's say, 'to be determined,' shall we? With such a fine woman in your corner, are we to assume there will be wedding bells in Zach Jones' near future?
Zach: I dont belive in young marrige.That will mess up ur hole life u r not mature enough for what life has 4 u u cant handal some eles problem.SO dont go get married most all the time a guy just wants the pussy .
Ash: Wow, certainly strong feelings on that young marriage issue, ZJ! How is it that you feel qualified to make bold, ignorantly unwavering sweeping generalizations?
ZJ: Im a guy i kone so trust me waite go to colleg.
Ash: I assume you're still waiting... Well, I tell ya, I could string a necklace with the pearls of wisdom I gather from discourse with you in just five minutes time, I'm sure of it!

No comments: